Akamai India hiring Software Engineer in Remote and Bangalore, IN. Freshers can apply for this job post. Candidates with the required skill sets and relevant experience can apply for this role.
For more details refer to the table below.
Akamai India hiring Software Engineer
|Company Name||Akamai India|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.Tech/BE, MCA, M.Tech/ME|
|Job Location||Remote and Bangalore, IN|
|CTC||Best in the Industry.|
|Telegram Channel||Follow for Daily Posts|
|Follow for Daily Posts|
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible to come up with the best engineering solutions to problems, and write scalable and maintainable code. You will be expected to follow best practices and deliver desired features with no defects.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining the applications that help various stakeholders.
- Troubleshooting and solving any application-related issues.
- Collaborating with different system operators to analyze new requirements.
- Being flexible to multitask and deal with multiple urgent situations at a time.
- Developing with the best coding standards.
- Learning new technologies on the go.
Do what you love:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related field
- Demonstrate exceptional Object-Oriented skills
- Have competency in Data structures, algorithms, software design, and databases
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply?
Apply link – Click here to apply