What is machine learning
Machine learning is the study of computer algorithms that can improve automatically through experience and by the use of data. It is seen as a part of artificial intelligence. Here on our website, you’ll get to read various posts created by a team of experts.
Here you go
- How to Predict Movie will be Flop or Hit and it’s Revenue?
- How to create Movie Recommendation System
- Top 10 Machine Learning Tools You need to Know
- How to create a simple movie recommendation System
- Why machine learning became popular recently, if most theories and algorithms have existed for so long
- What is Dimensionality Reduction? Overview, Objectives, and Popular Techniques
- Interpreting ACF and PACF | Time Series
- Predictive Analysis with different approaches
- All Cheat Sheets related to Machine Learning
- Feature engineering and SGDReg with Regularization With Students Performance Data
- Analysis on campus recruitment data
- What is Overfitting?
- Outliers and Various methods of Detection
- Precision and Recall with Scikit Learn
- How to build Machine Learning Models
- What is Supervised Learning
- Web Scraping For COVID-19
- Gradient Descent Algorithm in Machine Learning
- Data Science Framework: To Achieve 99% Accuracy :Part 1
- A Data Science Framework: To Achieve 99% Accuracy :Part 2
- Data Science Framework: To Achieve 99% Accuracy :Part 3
- Introduction to Ensembling /Stacking in Python | Part 1
- Introduction to Ensembling /Stacking in Python | Part 2
- How to evaluate readability using Python?
- Introduction to CNN Keras – Acc 0.997 (top 8%)
- Forecasting Stock Prices Using Stocker
- How to convert Emojis to Text
- Outlier detection using Local Outlier Factor (LOF)
- 7 Must-Know Data Wrangling Operations with Python Pandas
- Heart Disease? Explaining the ML Model | Part 1
- Heart Disease? Explaining the ML Model | Part 2
- Marketing strategy EDA and Prediction with 97% Accuracy
- Deep Learning for Time Series Forecasting
- How to List Modules, Search Path, Loaded Modules in Python
- Stroke Prediction-EDA-Classification-Models Python
- Decision Statements in Python
- Exploratory Data Analysis(EDA) With Python
- Datasets Importing and exporting in Python.
Important Notice for college students
If you’re a college student and have skills in programming languages, Want to earn through blogging? Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Programming related blogs Visit Us Geekycodes. Follow us on Instagram.