Nuance Communications Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Remote 2 weeks ago Over 200 applicants
- 10,001+ employees · Software Development
- Actively recruiting
About the job
The Data Analyst will be responsible for performing precise revenue forecasting, reporting, and providing critical revenue-related analyses of the Healthcare Division’s revenue forecast.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Forecasting and tracking revenue drivers including but not limited to dropdown, subscription, Pro Services, and M&S, B2R conversion, amortization, and process compliance.
- Ensuring timely tracking of forecast accuracy and key assumptions across data sources including evaluation of risks and opportunities
- Tracking quarterly variances and trending to inform forward-looking period forecasts (one-time vs. recurring impact)
- Work with cross-functional organizations such as General Revenue Operations (GRO), Technical Revenue Accounting (TRA), Order Management, and with additional stakeholders across the broader organization.
- Importing, transforming, validating, or modeling data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data to drive operational decision-making.
- Verify and ensure accuracy, integrity, and consistency of data.
- Perform frequent, repeatable operational reporting, testing, and technical maintenance activities.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for information and analysis.
- Prepare written reports, PowerPoint presentations, infographics, and other data visualization materials.
Knowledge, Skills And Qualifications
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in financial/business Data Analyst role
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting, financial modeling
- Experience with the US and International operating models
- Understanding of a Bookings to Revenue (B2R) process surrounding project delivery through Milestone, Percent Complete or Completed Project for subscription (hosted) and term-based arrangements
- Proficient in MS Excel, and other MS office applications and other BI tools
- A high degree of accuracy with attention to detail
- Business awareness and numerical ability.
- Good communication skills.
- Nice to have Macro/VBA/Python/R experience.
- Nice to have statistical modeling experience.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market-competitive salaries,
bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities, and a casual yet technically
challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our