About the Company
Kyndryl Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational information technology infrastructure services provider that designs, builds, manages, and develops large-scale information systems. The company was created from the spin-off of IBM’s infrastructure services business.
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log-in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit http://www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You are responsible for designing and developing Java components using the Spring framework to implement transaction management. You are responsible for designing and developing Java components using the Spring framework to implement transaction management, and manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs.
You will design, develop, and support application solutions to meet customer requirements. You will develop technical specifications and unit test cases. Perform application units testing activities such as Translate business and IT (Information Technology) requirements. The specialty requires a comprehensive understanding of Batch Processing and ORM framework Hibernate, Microservice Architecture, Knowledge of Mainframe basic skills – PL/I program language, JCL, etc. You will collaborate with some of the best talents in the industry to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years of experience with the following skills –
- Should have a working knowledge of Java 8 or higher.
- Proven working experience in both Spring and Hibernate.
- Should know OOP concepts well.
- Should be proficient in Exception Handling, Collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO (Input/Output) and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM (Java Virtual Machine) and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP (Java Server Page)/ Servlets
- Should be skilled in one of the IDE (Integrated Development Environment) like Eclipse, IntelliJ.
- Should be conversant with Build tools like Ant, Maven, Git
- Spring configuration using Java, Annotations, and XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Aspect-oriented programming with Spring
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience•
- Should be conversant with Build tools like Ant, Maven, and Git
- Must have experience in Design patterns and Optimize usage.
- Proven work experience on Spring Core, Spring ORM, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Hibernate.
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes
- Familiarity with the Azure/AWS cloud technology stack would be an added advantage.
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following the submission of your application.
Primary Job Category
Role (Job Role)
(Y030) Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable / sales incentive based position
Important Notice for college students
If you’re a college student and have skills in programming languages, Want to earn through blogging? Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org