Steps To Create Master Data (Texts) Manually
- We will be learning how to enter data for texts into an Info Object
- Let’s consider we will be entering manually the following data for Info Object ‘Sales Region’
STEPS TO CREATE : –
- Step 1 : Go to Info object under modelling and create a new info object by right clicking on the Info object catalog
- Step 2:- Enter a technical name and description for the Info Object. Click ok.
- Step 3:- Under general tab, enter the data type, length. Also tick the lower case letters option.
- Step 4 :- Under Master data/texts tab, uncheck the with master data option. Check and Activate
- Step 5 :- Go to Info Provider, select the Info Area under which you created the sales region info object, right click and choose the option ‘Insert Characteristic as Info Object’.
- Step 6:- Enter the Info Object technical name in the pop up that appears next and press ok.
We now see the info object available as an info provider
- Step 7 : Go to info object ‘sales org’, right click and choose ‘Maintain Master Data’
- Step 8:- Click Execute
- Step 9: – Click on the create button as shown below
- Step 10:- Enter the values for Master Data Texts
- Step 11:- Similarly, create the remaining records to the master data text table (as shown in Table 1.1)
- Step 12:- Save and Check data by double clicking text table of the Info object. The data will appear.
Output is as below
For more SAP related blogs Visit Us Geekycodes . Follow us on Instagram.
If you’re a college student and have skills in programming languages, Want to earn through blogging? Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org