Drip (dripshop.live) is a fast-growing, VC-backed live shopping platform and community for collectibles and NFTs. Drip enables collectors to buy, sell, and stream with their communities. We closed a $23M Series A at a $100M+ valuation to build our team and power our development of next-generation experiences and expansion into more categories!
We are sellers first We are customers obsessed and Engaged with the community we build for Embrace radical ownership Value radical candor Strive to be excellent Make the case for optimism
Who you are:
- Passionate about (or excited to learn about) our core collectible categories (Pokémon, Magic, sports cards, and other trading cards) and NFTs
- FullStack Engineer with Experience building and launching products
- Structured, process-oriented, and data-driven
- Love working in a fast-paced startup environment and a small team — juggling multiple
- priorities and making things happen
- Excited to help build something new and define the future of live commerce
- Flexible, collaborative team player
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to product development helping the team build frontend for live stream commerce
- Developing and maintaining the user interface.
- Creating and Maintaining Mobile and Responsive Design
- Optimizing the user experience
- Following SEO best practices
- Fixing bugs and testing for usability
- The ideal candidate is a full stack with a focus on the frontend
- Can work with React and is comfortable with CSS & Tailwind CSS
- Is comfortable architecting, and coding and can do test-driven development.
- 8+ years of experience after college
- Ideally proficient in React Js / GraphQL
- Can rebuild drip frontend entirely, collaborate with two other senior engineers or possibly even lead them as a principal engineer.
- React & Hooks
- REST Integration
- Tailwind CSS
- HTML/CSS designs
Nice to have
About the Company
Live Streaming E-commerce
- Remote friendly No need for relocation or office visit.
- Generous VacationFlexible PTO
- Healthcare BenefitsHealth, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Equity Benefits.
- Bonus up to 20%
If you’re interested in this job click on Apply Now you’ll be redirected to the application portal directly.