Adobe Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. Adobe is hiring for the Digital Marketing role at Noida. The interested candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
Adobe is a notable Computer programming organization that was initially called Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe Systems Incorporated was formed in the year 1982 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke. The organization’s headquarters are located in Adobe World Headquarters, San Jose, California, U.S.
Adobe Recruitment – Marketing
- Company name: Adobe
- Website: adobe.com
- Job Position: Digital Marketing
- Location: Multiple
- Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Be the POC for the EMEA LCM team and manage all Emea programs from brief handoff through deployment, ensuring all deliverables between LOC and ACS happen on time.
- Make all stakeholders aware of any issues arising within the project timeline that will image drop date
- For an annual global meet held: Provide a meeting report detailing actions / key decisions made within one business day
- Drive the development of the process and drive new expansion initiatives for GM’s business.
- Make the stakeholder aware of any potential issues or changes to the deployment data
- Work with the development team to ensure on-time deployment of programs
- Gather necessary approvals for campaign deployments for the EMEA region
- Work directly with stakeholders as necessary to resolve customer escalated issues
- Reporting and analyzing status reports for delivery to stakeholders
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the adobe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Read all the details provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply online button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Adobe Recruitment – Marketing. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.